Bringing your dreams of business ownership to life
With 25 years of senior management experience in the brewery and hospitality trade, there is not much our Senior Commercial Manager doesn’t know about pub, hotel and restaurant finance.
There is equally little doubt that this industry is suffering significantly in the current sector downturn. However, with so many leasehold and freehold properties now coming on to the market, often at knock-down prices, there are many opportunities for professional investors.
We are still able to help clients realise their dream of business ownership by entering the pub, restaurant and leisure industry. Furthermore, we can also assist ‘tied leaseholders’ looking to acquire the freehold of their current property, while special financial arrangements are available to buy long-established, well run and profitable businesses in this sector.
Key underwriting requirements for pub, hotel and restaurant finance:
- Provable business experience in the sector
- Deposit funds available at around 30% of the freehold business purchase price
- Additional security may be acceptable in lieu of full deposit funds
- Stock funding and working capital need to be available. VAT bridging loans are available
- Special arrangements are available for well established sitting tenants in profitable businesses
- Trading accounts along with proof of mortgage affordability from net profits are a crucial requirement for all applicants
- Pubs ideally need a well balanced wet/dry revenue mix
- Solid, demonstrable business plan and credible cash flow forecasts
So if you have the experience, drive and commitment needed to enter this sector and a business plan to match then we invite you to consult with the pub and leisure finance sector, specialists.
There are a wide range of specialist pub, hotel and restaurant finance products available to borrowers. The challenge is to find the product that best suits your particular needs and circumstances. That is precisely where the services of a specialist broker such as Fusion Finance can make all the difference. Firstly, we bring expertise along with access to the wider lender market including private banks and funds. Secondly, we aim to find you the best funding for your particular circumstances. Finally, our help and advice are impartial, in confidence and given without obligation.
Please contact us today to see how we can help you or submit an email enquiry, and we will get back to you.
© 2018 Fusion Finance.